Mr. Linscheid aggressively represents individuals accused of all criminal offenses. As a criminal defense attorney, Mr. Linscheid represents individuals charged with misdemeanors and felonies in state and federal court, including those charged with driving under the influence (DUI), property crimes, weapons and firearms charges, Fish and Game violations, homicide, drug charges (including possession, sales, and cultivation), domestic violence, white-collar crime, identity theft, and traffic violations.
The following are examples of the cases handled by Mr. Linscheid and the outcomes in those cases:
- Possession of narcotics: Dismissed after the court granted a motion to suppress evidence due to an unlawful search and seizure by law enforcement.
- Identity theft and fraud: Dismissed at the preliminary examination after Mr. Linscheid conducted an extensive investigation.
- Double homicide: Not guilty verdict after a month long trial.
- Evading police officer causing injury: Dismissed by the court after a hearing on Mr. Linscheid’s motion to dismiss for speedy trial violations.
- Driving on a suspended license: Dismissed.
- Successfully overturned on appeal a DMV administrative suspension resulting from an arrest for driving under the influence (DUI).
- Attempted rape: Rape charges dismissed after lengthy trial.
- Driving under the influence (DUI): Charges dismissed by court after trial.
- Receiving stolen property: Conviction reversed on appeal.
Call Now For A Personalized Confidential Consultation!